2015 WACKER NEUSON 1404 for sale $168
CALL 03 9988 9531
|Title||2015 WACKER NEUSON 1404|
|Price||Only AUD $168 Per Week|
|Operating Weight - MT||1.5|
$168 Per Week*
- Wacker Neuson 1404 Mini Excavator
- ECH Half Hitch
- ECH 300mm Bucket
- ECH 450mm Bucket
- 1000mm Tilting Mud Bucket
The Wacker Neuson 1404 is designed with simplicity, power and operator comfort in mind. It features the largest operator's station for a 1.5 tonne mini excavator, and really keeps comfort in mind. Maintenance is a breeze with a large rear door and easily removable side panels for preventative maintenance.
- Rotating beacons, reverse beepers and warning horns as standard ensures machine is inline with latest safety standards.
- All machines sold by ACES have an OHS Risk assessment prior to delivery.
- Working light on boom for optimum safety at night.
- Operators station ergonomically designed for continuous operation without fatigue.
- Controls ensure comfort and feature large handles.
- Adjustable arm rests fitted as standard.
- All levers and switches positioned within easy and comfortable reach.
- Seat features adjustable suspension for operators of different sizes.
- Travel levers fitted with with foot pedals for precise track control while operating other controls.
- Rear of the canopy fitted with glass window for all weather operation.
- Powered by Yanmar 3 Cylinder diesel (18HP / 13.4 kW).
- Largest HP engine in its class.
- Wacker Neuson LUDV, load sensing hydraulic system with fixed displacement pump.
- The latest technology in hydraulics for mini excavators.
- LUDV is what gives the 1404 its precise, smooth control and the ability to run higher flows than its competitors.
- A high efficiency radiator and cooling system keeps the 1404 cool in high ambient temperatures.
- Oil cooler and radiator mounted side by side for easy cleaning.
- Side by side coolers stops common problem of debris building up between coolers mounted in front of each other ensuring the most efficient cooling.
- 1404 fitted with telescopic undercarriage as standard.
- 990mm at narrowest to fit through tight gaps
- 1300mm expanded for best stability.
- Pattern change from Backhoe (SAE) to Excavator (ISO)
- Canopy designed with perfect visibility.
- ROPS posts positioned to ensure operator's view is not restricted.
- Canopy roof fitted with window, allowing bucket visibility at all times.
8) Auxiliary Hydraulics
- Two way auxiliary piping standard from the factory boasting one of the highest auxiliary flow in the industry.
- Massive 34L/min.
- 1404 available with a Half Hitch (standard).
- Wacker Neuson Easylock, fully automatic quick hitch (optional).
- Weekly payments based on 60 Month Finance through Wacker Neuson Finance Australia. Repayments based on 0% Deposit, 0% Residual Balloon and as Chattel Mortgage finance paid monthly. Finance subject to approval and is for business purposes only. For full terms please see our website.
CALL 03 9988 9531
The information contained within classified listings on TradeEarthmovers.com.au is generated by the private and dealer advertisers. Please confirm listing details including price and specifications directly with the seller.