2015 WACKER NEUSON 50Z3 for sale $69,990
|Title||2015 WACKER NEUSON 50Z3|
|Price||From AUD $69,990 ex. GST|
|Operating Weight - MT||5|
The Wacker Neuson 50z3 features the largest cabin in its class, with unparralleled comfort and vision for the operator. The optional VDS system makes this machine the most versatile 5 tonner around, able to tilt the whole superstructure up to 15?. Serviceability is class leading. With side mounted engine and tilting cabin, everything is easily accessed.
- Rotating beacons, reverse beepers and warning horns as standard to ensures machine is inline with latest safety standards.
- All machines sold by ACES have and OHS Risk assessment prior to delivery.
- Working lights on front and rear of canopy, and on boom for optimum safety at night.
- Operators station ergonomically designed for continuous operation without fatigue.
- Controls ensure comfort and feature large handles.
- Adjustable arm rests fitted as standard.
- All levers and switches positioned within easy and comfortable reach.
- Seat features adjustable suspension for operators of different sizes.
- Travel levers fitted with with large foot pedals for precise track control while operating other controls.
- Canopy model fitted with glass window for all weather operation.
- Cabin model fitted with fully retractable front glass panel and openable side window.
- Cabin model fitted with airconditioning and heater.
- Powered by Yanmar 4 Cylinder diesel 28.1kW (38.2 HP)
- Smooth power with automatic idle control (optional)
- Hydraulic system of 50z3 comprises of double variable displacement axial piston pump and two fixed displacement pumps.
- System uses dedicated pilot pump for smooth and efficient control of machine.
- High capacity pumps ensure enough flow to control multiple circuits at once and are reason 50z3 has such high flow auxiliary flow availability.
- A high efficency radiator and cooling system keeps the EZ38 cool in high ambient temperatures.
- Oil cooler and radiator mounted side by side for easy cleaning.
- Side by side coolers stop the common problem of debris building up between coolers as with coolers mounted infront of each other, this will ensure the most efficient cooling.
- The 50z3 is fitted standard with rubber tracks and has a stable footing with a 1990mm maximum width.
- Two speed travel pushes the machine along quickly
- Gradable up to 30degrees.
- Pattern change from Backhoe (SAE) to Excavator (ISO)
- Both canopy and cabin designed with perfect visibility.
- ROPS posts positioned to ensure operator's view is not restricted.
- Canopy roof fitted with window, allowing bucket visibility at all times.
8) Auxiliary Hydraulics
- Two way auxiliary piping is standard from the factory boasting one of the highest auxiliary flow in the industry
- Massive 92L/min.
- Fitted with a dedicated oversized return line for hammer use, the dedicated line ensures a minimal back pressure so that if running a hammer it will run at it's most efficient.
- Fitted with Wacker Neuson Easy Lock fully automatic quick hitch as standard.
- Wacker Neuson Easy Lock Powertilt fully automatic quick hitch (optional) also available.
10) VDS (Optional)
- Veritcal Dig System or VDS is a Patented Wacker Neuson innovation.
- Allows uppercarriage of machine to be tilted 15degrees away from undercarriage.
- Provides perfect stability for excavator and allows level excavating on unlevel grounds.
Positioning technology in mining, construction and agriculture provides us with invaluable data. But how can we ensure the data is accurate, when the Australian continent moves seven centimetres per year? By modernising the location data we use, writes UNSW School of Civil and Environmental professor Chris Rizos and RMIT Assosciate Professor in Geospatial Science Donald Grant. +more