2015 WACKER NEUSON 75Z3 for sale $113,000
|Title||2015 WACKER NEUSON 75Z3|
|Price||From AUD $113,000 ex. GST|
|Operating Weight - MT||7.5|
The Wacker Neuson 75z3 features the largest cabin in its class, with unparralleled comfort and vision for the operator. With enormous amounts of power, it's surprising what's capable with this 7.5 tonner. With a huge list of standard features, it's hard to pass up the Wacker Neuson 75z3.
- Rotating beacons, reverse beepers and warning horns as standard, ensures machine is inline with latest safety standards.
- All machines sold by ACES have an OHS Risk assessment prior to delivery.
- Working lights on front and rear of canopy, and on boom for optimum safety at night.
- Operators station ergonomically designed for continuous operation without fatigue.
- Controls ensure comfort and feature large handles. Adjustable arm rests fitted as standard.
- All levers and switches positioned within easy and comfortable reach. Seat features adjustable suspension for operators of different sizes.
- Travel levers fitted with large foot pedals for precise track control while operating other controls.
- Cabin model fitted with fully retractable front glass panel and openable side window.
- Cabin model fitted with airconditioning and heater.
- Powered by Yanmar 4 Cylinder diesel 58.5HP (43.7kW)
- Smooth power with automatic idle control.
- Hydraulic system of 75z3 comprises double variable displacement axial piston pump and single fixed displacement pump.
- The most reliable hydraulic system for compact excavators.
- High capacity pumps ensures enough flow to control multiple circuits at once and is the reason 75z3 has such high flow auxiliary flow availability.
- A high efficiency radiator and cooling system keeps the 75z3 cool in high ambient temperatures.
- Oil cooler and radiator mounted side by side for easy cleaning.
- Side by side coolers stop the common problem of debris building up between coolers as with coolers mounted in front of each other. This ensures the most efficient cooling.
- The 75z3 is fitted standard with rubber tracks and has a stable footing with a 2300mm maximum width.
- Two speed travel pushes the machine along quickly.
- Gradable up to 30 degrees.
- Pattern change from Backhoe (SAE) to Excavator (ISO).
- Cabin designed with perfect visibility.
- ROPS posts positioned to ensure operator's view is not restricted.
- Cabin roof is fitted with window, allowing bucket visibility at all times.
8) Auxiliary Hydraulics
- Two way auxiliary piping standard from factory boasting one of the highest auxiliary flow in the industry
- Massive 68L/min
- Fitted with dedicated oversized return line for hammer use. This ensures minimal backpressure. So that if running a hammer it will run at its most efficient.
- Fitted with Wacker Neuson Easy Lock fully automatic quick hitch as standard.
- Wacker Neuson Easy Lock Powertilt fully automatic quick hitch (optional) also available.