2016 WACKER NEUSON 803 for sale $117
CALL 03 9988 9531
|Title||2016 WACKER NEUSON 803|
|Price||Only AUD $117 Per Week|
|Operating Weight - MT||0.9|
$117 Per Week
- Wacker Neuson 803 Mini Excavator
- ECH Half Hitch
- ECH 300mm Bucket
- ECH 450mm Bucket
- ECH 750mm Bucket
- 1 Free piece of Wacker Neuson Light Equipment (choice of Demo Saw, Vibe Plate, Concrete Vibrator or Generator)
The Wacker Neuson 803 is the most compact excavator in the Wacker Neuson lineup. It is small enough at 700mm wide, to fit through a standard doorway the innovative front folding ROPS give the excavator better manoeuvrability with a tighter turning radius when folded in the down position.
- Rotating beacons, reverse beepers and warning horns as standard to ensure machine is inline with latest safety standards.
- All machines sold by ACES have and OHS Risk assessment prior to delivery.
- Working light on boom for optimum safety at night.
- Inovative folding ROPS bar, the safest available on a mini excavator.
- Easily folded in the down position to fit under carports and through doorways, then repositioned in the safe upright position once through the door.
2) Auxiliary Hydraulics
- Two way auxiliary piping standard from the factory boasting the highest auxiliary flow in the industry.
- Massive 22 L/min.
- 803 available with a Half Hitch (standard).
- Operators station ergonomically designed for continuous operation without fatigue.
- Controls ensure comfort and feature large handles.
- All levers and switches positioned within easy and comfortable reach.
- Seat fitted with water drain so if left in the weather, the seat won't hold water.
- Powered by Yanmar 3 Cylinder diesel (13HP / 9.6 kW).
- Enough power to ensure machine never stalls at any load.
- Twin fixed displacement pump.
- Class leading hydraulic efficiency.
- A high efficiency radiator and cooling system keeps the 803 cool in high ambient temperatures.
- Large hydraulic tank for perfect heat dispersion.
- 803 fitted with telescopic undercarriage as standard.
- 700mm at narrowest to fit through tight gaps
- 830mm expanded for best stability.
- Pattern change from Backhoe (SAE) to Excavator (ISO)
- Terms and conditions apply, please see our website.
The information contained within classified listings on TradeEarthmovers.com.au is generated by the private and dealer advertisers. Please confirm listing details including price and specifications directly with the seller.