2015 WACKER NEUSON BFS1350 for sale $3,766
|Title||2015 WACKER NEUSON BFS1350|
|Price||From AUD $3,766 inc. GST|
|Maximum cutting depth - mm||195|
The BFS1350 is a compact, lightweight 20?/500mm floor cutting saw from Wacker Neuson. The perfect saw for patching and repair jobs, the weight of the engine keeps the blade down during cutting, providing a truly outstanding performance.
- Ergonomically designed handle for continuous usage.
- Reinforced blade guard for safety.
- Lockable solid wheels.
- Engine mounted above blade - stops blade lifting and improves blade life.
- Long life air filter system.
- Water bottle.
- Wacker Neuson has over 160 years of experience in designing and manufacturing equipment specifically for the construction industry.
- Powered by a Honda petrol engine.
- Blade depth control.
- Collapsible handle.
- Top mounted water bottle.
- Water sprinkler kit for use with diamond blades.
5) Cut Quality
- Optimum blade speed for cutting.
- Perfect weight balance on blade.
- Large range of genuine German blades available. (Note: Blade not included)
In the latest phase of Melbourne’s level crossing removal project, construction work has begun at two sites in St Albans in the city’s western suburbs. The removal is expected to be completed by the end of the year. +more