2015 WACKER NEUSON BS60-2I for sale $3,517
|Title||2015 WACKER NEUSON BS60-2I|
|Price||From AUD $3,517 inc. GST|
|Operating weight - kg||66|
Wacker Neuson Rammers are known as the benchmark of Rammers in the construction industry. Available in 4 sizes, with 4 engine options, there simply is no better choice for a Rammer than a Wacker Neuson. The BS60-2i is powered by a WM80 oil-injected 2-stroke engine, designed and manufactured by Wacker Neuson. The BS60-2i is fitted standard with a 280mm shoe with optional 200mm shoes available.
- Central certified lifting point to lift rammer with a crane
- Lifting point attached directly to crank housing ensures no strain is put on handle or vibration dampeners.
- Unique design ensures perfect blend of balance, impact and travel speed - vertical rammers lean forward for better travel speeds.
- Narrow design ensures Wacker Neuson rammers can be used in tight spaces.
- Wacker Neuson WM80 engine custom designed for Rammers, not a one size fits all engine.
- Narrow shoe kits available
- Wheel Kit available
- Trolley available
4) Ease of Use
- Throttle, start/stop and fuel shut off all controlled with one lever.
- Oil-Injected WM80 2-stroke engine requires no pre-mixing of oil and fuel for long life.
- Perfect air supply through cowling ensures long filter service life.
- High impact plastic ramming shoe with reinforced steel plate - specifically designed for Wacker Neuson Rammers and for long life.
- Wacker Neuson invented the Trench Rammer and has been making them for over 80 years.
- Rammer is alerted when oil tank is low and will shut off before running out of oil, avoiding damage.
Wacker Neuson has rolled out its new and improved range of two-cycle rammers with modifications to the handles and filter system for better efficiency. +more