2015 WACKER NEUSON DS70 for sale $5,105
|Title||2015 WACKER NEUSON DS70|
|Price||From AUD $5,105 inc GST|
|Operating weight - kg||83|
Wacker Neuson Rammers are known as the benchmark of Rammers in the construction industry. Available in 4 sizes, with 4 engine options, there simply is no better choice for a Rammer than a Wacker Neuson. The DS70 is powered by a Yanmar Diesel engine. The DS70 is fitted standard with a 330mm shoe with optional 200mm shoes available.
- Central certified lifting point to lift rammer with a crane
- Lifting point attached directly to crank housing ensures no strain is put on handle or vibration dampeners.
- Unique design ensures perfect blend of balance, impact and travel speed - vertical rammers lean forward for better travel speeds.
- Narrow design ensures Wacker Neuson rammers can be used in tight spaces.
- Narrow shoe kits available.
- Wheel Kit available.
- Trolley available.
4) Ease of Use
- Throttle, start/stop and fuel shut off all controlled with one lever.
- Perfect air supply through cowling - ensures long filter service life.
- High impact plastic ramming shoe with reinforced steel plate - specifically designed for Wacker Neuson Rammers and for long life.
- Wacker Neuson invented the Trench Rammer and has been making them for over 80 years.
- The Yanmar Diesel engine is ideally suited to the Wacker Neuson Rammer.
- Yanmar Diesel engines are renowned for their reliability.
Wacker Neuson has rolled out its new and improved range of two-cycle rammers with modifications to the handles and filter system for better efficiency. +more