2015 WACKER NEUSON EZ17 for sale $173
CALL 03 9988 9531
|Title||2015 WACKER NEUSON EZ17|
|Price||Only AUD $173 Per Week|
|Operating Weight - MT||1.7|
$173 Per Week*
- Wacker Neuson EZ17 Mini Excavator
- Wacker Neuson Easylock Hydraulic Hitch
- ECH 300mm Bucket
- ECH 450mm Bucket
- ECH 1000mm Bucket
- 1 Free piece of Wacker Neuson Light Equipment (choice of Demo Saw, Vibe Plate, Concrete Vibrator or Generator)
The Wacker Neuson EZ17 uses the latest hydraulic technology to completely out-perform the competition. It has more bucket breakout force, higher auxiliary flow rate, faster travel speeds higher engine power. You simply cannot beat the EZ17.
- Canopy designed with perfect visibility.
- ROPS posts positioned to ensure operator's view is no restricted
- Canopy roof is fitted with a window allowing bucket visibility at all times.
- Operators station ergonomically designed for continous operation without fatigue
- Controls ensure comfort and feature large handles Adjustable arm rests fitted as standard
- All levers and switches positioned within easy and comfortable reach
- Seat features adjustable suspension for operators of different sizes
- Travel levers fitted with with large foot pedals for precise track control while operating other controls
- Rear of the canopy is fitted with weatherproof vinyl shield for all weather operation
- Powered by Yanmar 3 Cylinder diesel (18HP / 13.4 kW)
- Largest HP engine in its class
- Wacker Neuson LUDV, load sensing hydraulic system with variable displacement pump.
- The latest technology in hydraulics for mini excavators.
- LUDV is what gives the EZ17 its precise, smooth control and the ability to run higher flows and pressures than its competitors.
- Sealed and pressurised cooling system keeps the EZ17 cool in ambient temperatures of up to 45degrees C.
- Uses a innovative radiator with internal expansion chamber, negating the use for an overflow bottle.
- Fluid level checked easily via sight glass on the exterior of the machine, no need to lift radiator cap to check.
- EZ17 fitted with telescopic undercarriage as standard.
- 990mm at narrowest to fit through tight gaps.
- 1300mm expanded for best stability
- Machine boasts one of the fastest travel speeds off all 1.7tonne mini excavators, up to 20% faster than most of the competition.
- Rotating beacons, reverse beepers and warning horns as standard to ensure machine is inline with latest safety standards.
- All machines sold by ACES have and OHS Risk assessment prior to delivery.
- Working lights on front and rear of canopy for optimum safety at night.
8) Auxiliary Hydraulics
- Two way auxiliary piping standard from the factory boasting the highest auxiliary flow in the industry
- Massive 36.1L/min, up to 30% more than the competition.
- Auxiliary lines also run higher pressure than the competition (240bar), so for running an auger, the EZ17 will get the maximum torque that, the competition won't.
- Terms and conditions apply, please see our website.
The information contained within classified listings on TradeEarthmovers.com.au is generated by the private and dealer advertisers. Please confirm listing details including price and specifications directly with the seller.