2016 WOODS BW1800X Batwing Slasher for sale $46,000
|Title||2016 WOODS BW1800X Batwing Slasher|
|Cutting Width - mm||4,572|
|Cutting Height - mm||381|
|Power Rating - Hp||250|
|Safety Debris chains||Front and Rear|
Since 1946, Woods has grown to become the undisputed mowing expert. This legacy began with development of the first tractor-mounted rotary cutter and continues today with unmatched product innovation and service.
Put our products to the test in your own back yard. Rugged, dependable and productive - Woods rotary cutters are designed for the extremes of real world use. No matter if you're cutting brush or mowing pastures, Woods has the rotary cutter to fit your needs.
Woods rotary cutters - dedicated to craftsmanship and innovation for more than 60 years.
- 15-foot Extreme-Duty Dual-Wing Cutter
- Main driveline: Cat 6 CV or Cat 5 heavy 3 joint
- Tractor HP range: 65-250 hp
- Side frame depth of 13 inches increases cut material capacity
- Optional shredding kit available for shredding crop residue
- Massive, heavy-duty gearboxes have blade tip speeds of 16,000 fpm, delivering more cutting power and performance
- Optional blade ring
- Heavy-duty skid shoes with an "approachable" leading edge reduce sod damage when turning
- Fully baffled deck for even distribution and a finer shred
- Exclusive quick-change pins enable speedy blade changes in the field
- Five-year gearbox limited warranty
- Three-year deck rust-through warranty
PTO Horsepower: 65-250 hp
Side frame depth: 13"
Working width: 180"
Cutting height: 2" - 15"
Cutting capacity diameter: 4"
Hitch: self-leveling swivel clevis; optional pintel ring
Transport width: 96"
Overall width / length: 190" / 205"
Deck type: smooth, sloped
Deck thickness: .179"
Side frame thickness: .25"
Hinge rod diameter: 1" full length
Weight: 5,300 lbs
Tongue weight: 1,790 lbs
Main driveline rating: Cat 6 CV or Cat 5 heavy 3 joint
Output shaft diameter: 2.38"
Splitter / spindle gearbox hp: 235 / 205 hp
Blade type: .5" x 4" quick change blade pins, hi-lift, flat or shredder
Blade overlap: 6"
Blade tip speed 540 rpm: 16,000 fpm
Blade tip speed 1,000 rpm: 16,000 fpm
Material flow system: fully baffled deck
Stump jumper type: standard round-welded
Wing flex up / down: 90° up, 22° down
Suspension: rigid spring arms or walking tandem spring arms
Wheel type: 15" rims, 21" laminated, 24" or 29" used aircraft tires or foam-filled aircraft tires
Wing leveling adjustment: easy adjust turnbuckle
Shielding: single or double chain
Gearbox warranty: 5 years
Deck rust-through warranty: 3 years
TISCA are the national distributor for Woods Equipment, contact us today for more information on this product.
JB Attachments is rebranding itself as Calibre Contracting Equipment, saying the name change reflects changes to its operating model and design process. The change will be effective from October 1, 2016. +more
The weird but wonderful Menzi Muck A91 ‘spider excavator’, can rise up on all four legs and comfortably work in up to 1800mm of water or mud, is one of the heavy machines to be shown at ACE EXPO Victoria from 12-14 November at the Melbourne Showgrounds. +more