Kawasaki Z7 wheel loaders arrive in Australia
Kawasaki’s 90Z7 wheel loader is the first model from the Z7 series to arrive on Australian shores via local distributor Tutt Bryant Equipment.
The series, which comprises of seven models altogether, was first introduced to the global market in 2012 and will touchdown in Australia this April.
According to Kawasaki, the introduction of the Z7 series represents a significant milestone in the company's 30 year history in that the new models feature a ground-up redesign which breaks away from Kawasaki’s traditional styling.
Kawasaki promises better efficiency, power, intelligence and comfort with the brand new line-up.
The 24,550 kg 90Z7 features a 286hp Hino diesel engine which meets USA Tier 4 interim emission standards.
Some other features of the new Z7 series, according to Kawasaki, include:
- Up to 20 per cent improved fuel efficiency.
- Different power modes to suit different applications.
- Excavator-style hydraulic system which produces powerful breakout force.
- Ground-level servicing and maintenance.
- IntelliTech intelligent design system which automatically detects the machine’s activities and adapts it to suit the jobs and circumstances.
- Quiet cab with rear view camera and great visibility.
- Multi-function instrument panel.
For more information, visit Tutt Bryant Equipment’s website.
Keep up to date on the industry by signing up to Trade Earthmover's free weekly newsletter. Be the first to know about new machines for sale.