LiuGong unveils next gen skid steer at CONEXPO 2014
LiuGong’s latest addition to its skid steer family – the 375B was revealed to the public at the recent international construction trade fair CONEXPO-CON/AGG in Las Vegas.
The event ran from March 4-8.
The 375B is equipped with a Tier 4 final engine emissions standard compliant Perkins 404F-22T engine with a 53.6hp net power.
According to LiuGong, a number of improvements have been made to the new model, including a redesigned cab, stronger integrated frame, and a double-lever pilot control for better operation and productivity overall.
Its new curved cab features re-shaped metal and glass with a focus on job-site purpose. LiuGong says the curved corners of the machine provide a wider, less obstructed view of the worksite and a "corner to corner" view of the bucket, blade, fork or other attachment being used.
The Chinese construction equipment manufacturer adds noise levels inside the cab are also significantly reduced with the curved design as surface transmission of sound energy is reduced.
Other features of the 375B skid steer, LiuGong says, are:
- Narrow stance and panoramic view for superior handling and control in tight quarters
- Quick with a lift speed of 4.1 seconds, dump at 2.4 seconds and float down of 2.2 seconds
- Operating load of 1907 lbs
- New integrated frame for increased strength and durability
- Double-lever pilot control
- Hydrostatic transmission system providing infinite speed control so operators can inch through critical areas with no extra space but still travel quickly over large areas.
- Hydraulic self-levelling
- ROPS and FOPS ceritifed structural cab
- Comes with full line of attachments and a range of options to suit different jobs
Keep up to date on the industry by signing up to Trade Earthmover's free weekly newsletter. Be the first to know about new machines for sale.