2016 Hino 300 Series 617 Medium.
Engine 4.0-litre, Common Rail, Direct Injection,
Turbocharged and Intercooled
Power: 121kW @ 2500 RPM (ISO NET)
Torque: 464Nm @ 1400 RPM (ISO NET)
Dual SRS Airbags.
Easy Start - Take Off Assist
- Front & Rear
- ABS, VSC & TRC - all STD
Energy Absorbing Steering Wheel
ADR 80/03 Emission using EURO 5
Also meets EEV emission levels
Driver's suspension seat
GVM 4,495kg, optional 5,500kg
GCM 7,995kg, optional 9,000kg
Medium Wheelbase . . .3430mm
Colorbond van Body
Length Wide Height
Dimensions 4500mm 2300mm 2400mm
- 30 x 30 hollow section frame 3mm ply lined between frame and sign-white colorbond sheeting.
- Double rub rail mounted top and bottom of front and side walls
- 250mm high kick panel on side walls and front wall
- Three (3) tie rails on front and side walls.
- Fixed grab handles on rear pillars.
- One piece aluminium roof sheet over steel roof frame.
- 3mm steel chequerplate OR 17mm hypergrip floor over hi-Tensile rectangular hollow sections crossbearers and 100 x 50 mainrunners.
- One (1) LED spotlight at driver side rear wired to parkers and switch at driver side rear
- FRP rear double doors with one camlock per door and hinges to suit.
- Marker lights, reflectors, mudguards and mudflaps to meet all ADR standards.
- Components are primed and finished in two coats of 2- pack white high gloss paint.
- Rear underslung bar to suit
- Tieman TK600AL 600kg capacity tuckaway tailgate loader with 950 x 1500mm aluminium platform
$63,181 Inc GST only.
Delivery available Australia wide (conditions apply).
WE'RE READY to deliver to you the best price, service and support possible when buying your new Hino. WE'RE READY to do the best deal for you on your new Hino, by offering you a true one-stop shop service. From Sales through to Service and Workshop, our accomplished team of Hino experts are ready to make sure that when your drive away in your new Hino, you're 100% happy and ready to go. WE'RE READY to offer you onsite finance and insurance as well, giving you peace-of-mind knowing you're covered from the moment you drive out the door.
So, WE'RE READY for your enquiry today and are excited to help you get into a brand new Hino Truck as quickly and cost effectively as possible. Give us a call to start your Hino Experience today...
Please Note: At the time of advertising this unit was in stock and available for immediate delivery. If unavailable at the time of inquiry this unit is subject to 3 to 6 week's delivery from a confirmed order subject to availability of body components and cab chassis from the relevant suppliers.